Welcome to the Webster County Garage Door Maintenance Program
Recognizing that the garage doors are the largest and heaviest moving objects in most homes and that door systems must be properly adjusted and maintained in order to function safely, Webster County Garage Door offers a Residential & Commercial Garage Door Preventative Maintenance Program. This provides for a safer and proper operation of your garage door.
Some of the things we do to maintain your doors:
- Lubrication and adjustment of rollers, hinges, springs
- Adjustment and balancing of torsion or extension springs
- Adjustment of vertical and horizontal tracks
- Inspection of weather strip, floor seal, horizontal track supports, door face and back jamb
- Adjustment and cleaning of mechanical or photoelectric eyes
- Adjustment of chain, setting limit switches and lubrication of appropriate parts on your electric operator
** Residential – $65.00 Service call + $10.00 for each additional door. Includes Lube & adjustment of doors to make sure they work properly
** Commercial – $85.00 Service call + $10.00 for each additional door. Includes Lube & adjustment of doors to make sure they work properly
* Note these services are provided weekdays only.
~ Any parts replacement are at additional cost.
~ 6 month warranty on labor.
~ Any Necessary repairs and/or replacement options are discussed with the homeowner prior to the service technician’s departure or if no one is home at the time of service and itemized list will be left.
* Not responsible for parts that break during or after the service call such as springs or cables etc…
Visit our: Service Department for more information